28 Mart 2016 Pazartesi

Power Law Transformation in Matlab




% These pics are just examples , you should choose a picture and put it to the same 
% folder that your matlab (.m) file also exists. After that you should only call it in the 
% imread function as shown in the code :

im=imread('SpaceElevator.jpg'); 
% RGB to gray 
I=rgb2gray(im); 
% In double format 
I=im2double(I); 
% computing size m,n 
[m n] = size(I); 
% Computing s = c * (r ^ gamma) where r and gamma are positive constants 
c = 2; 
g =[0.5 0.9 3 6];% Gamma Correction Array 
for p = 1 : m 
    for q = 1 : n 
        I3(p, q) = c * I(p, q).^ g(1); 
        I4(p, q) = c * I(p, q).^ g(2); 
        I5(p, q) = c * I(p, q).^ g(3); 
        I6(p, q) = c * I(p, q).^ g(4); 
    end 
end 
figure(3), imshow(I3);title('Power‐law transformation‐darkest');xlabel('Gamma='),xlabel(0.5); 
figure(4), imshow(I4);title('Power‐law transformation‐dark');xlabel('Gamma='),xlabel(0.9); 
figure(5), imshow(I5);title('Power‐law transformation‐light');xlabel('Gamma='),xlabel(3); 
figure(6), imshow(I6);title('Power‐law transformation‐lightest');xlabel('Gamma='),xlabel(6);

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

konuyla ilgili yorumlarınızı bu alana yazabilirsiniz.
you can write your comments to this area about the topic.
potete scrivere i vostri commenti a questa zona circa argomento

JAVA DIARY - 2

Class kodlarının içersinde ana fonksiyonumuzu public static void main olarak tanımlıyoruz. Parantezler içersinde görüldüğü gibi String[] ar...